Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Stupid internet.

Damn it luh! I think the bloody internet's just slow in my room. A SIGN TO STUDY! But I conveniently migrated to the parentals' room - they're all at NTUC with sis, shopping for supplies for her haunted house on SJC's family day! YEY POSSIBLE OLD FRIEND REUNION, IF WE'RE LUCKY. Mum's got 50 bucks worth of coupons, how handy. XD

So anyways, I lost hope for Hello Kitty, it's sold out everywhere. BOOHOOHOO. And we're not going Escape anymore cause of SH's back. He said eoy then go, but I suppose it'll be overcrowded... But on the plus side, Escape wouldn't DARE have any rides down during peak season! MUAHAHA YEY.

Lit was kinda awful today. Dno why, wasn't in analysis-zone, ended up being kinda narrative... But econs was alright. I was so knackered, I grouched my way with Xing and Haniel til I got home and SLEPT. Dno why exams take the best out of me. Then dinner was quite nice cause mum nicely helped me scrape fish off. And the veg was brussel sprouts. I LOVE THEM so I took the whole damn bowl and grazed til there was none left. DX

On other news, I finally put the sand bath in my (remaining) hamster's cage and he totally loved it! YEY. Can't wait to give him the tidbits Xing gave me today, if only I didn't forgetfully leave them in my locker. DX Nevermind, I suppose he can only take SO MANY surprises! HAHA. Yesterday I gave him a rollini, today was the sand bath. I spotted the rollini, already half eaten! Tomorrow he's SO in for a treat. :) Treasuring my darling more cause he might leave me at any time, as seen with the other, and I DON'T WANT THAT! And this one already escaped once on a dangerous mission and ended up in the living room! DX I shall watch him more! <3

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 8:09 PM