Saturday, August 8, 2009

Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving last night was SO awesome. XD I loved the Peter Goh supermario one, and the PE department's lei gu. Mainly cause Mr Tan looked like a steamyhot mafia dude. XD EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. <3

I went to ballet and sat in cause of my back. Hopefully next week I can dance again. And I got my new bag cause Adeline brought it over! YEYYYYYYYYY IT'S PRETTY. I'm stressed out. DX I need to practice en pointe again, I have to whip my toes and ankles into OBEDIENCE.

Gna get on facebook now, it's calling me. XD

PS:I miss my darling so much, even though we met today, and spent so much time together this week. Maybe cause I know I can't be with him for two plus weeks cause of prelims. DX I'LL MISS HIM LIKE CRAZY!!!!!!!!

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 9:27 PM