Thursday, August 27, 2009

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO. An interesting day, at last! After last night, I woke up at 9.15 to tell Haniel to meet me at Heartland mall at 11 instead, cause I was too knackered to meet him at 10 as originally planned. XD I received an sms from Xing saying we might not be able to go over, but Haniel suggested we meet up first and "play by ear". Right. HAHA. So I journeyed down, and bought Vagisil! before Haniel came down. I hope it works! XDDDDD HAHAHAHA TMI OKAY. Then we went for the massage. SUPER SHIOK. Haniel got the cute guy. DX But I heard he had sweaty palms. Mine had dry warm hands and a firm touch. YEY HAHAHAHA SO WRONG BUT WHATEVS. After that, I was supposed to meet Fiqo to lend him my dual-connector but he was held up by the rain, so Hans and I went to Macs for lunch in the meantime. I was still stuffed from last night's SUKI BUFFET WITH HANS AND XING so I couldn't finish. DX Haniel proceeded to have cake after his upsized Zinger meal. -.- Still no Fiqo.

EVENTUALLY Xing picked up cause we were supposed to call her in the event that she wakes up to jie, and we could go over. Then at the mrt, nicely coincided on purpose with Fiqo as we were getting into the train, and him getting out. HAHA. Went to Xing's, COOED LIKE SEOW OVER HER GORGEOUS MULTITUDE OF HAMSTERS, and went back. Summary luh uh. THEY'RE SO GORGEOUS. Especially the really quiet, docile, BIG Syrian, which gets hyper when you meddle with him. HEEHEE. She inspired me to cage my hamster the "Xing" way, but mum said mine's old and gna die soon cause he's sleeping all the time, so I shouldn't spend money. It makes me sad, so maybe I'll just get temporal things for him, like nice food so he'll live a happy remaining life. DX I'm in denial too, telling myself he sleeps lots cause hamsters are HAIRY MINI-PIGS. XD



Last night, tonight. I want tomorrow night as well. BAH.
WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH ME.

I had a beautiful time tonight, albeit short-lived. Tomorrow will be the best day ever. <3

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 9:26 PM