Sunday, August 2, 2009

Will Run!

So I ran 15km yesterday. XD Wasn't even tired tired. HAHAHA. Only the last few rounds when I went off by myself. I drank a real lot, but for some reason only pee-ed a little. O.o I had like no appetite to eat after that and kinda felt pukey, but I was alright by dinner! Was bloody tired in the afternoon when I met SH, and kinda pissy, but he always cheers me up by being silly. XD Church-ed, and went to Seoul Gardens! Yummy yummy yummy, char siew chicken and black pepper beef will always be my first loves at Seoul Gardens. Hahaha.

Went to Converse after dinner and mum got sis and I a pair of Converse Kids each! This makes my second pair. The first was a Zombie Monkey kids pair with elastic laces, and this one is like a really glam pink-flowers-and-bunnies velcro pair! HAHAHA WHEEEE SO HAPPY. Pity it wasn't completely HOT PINK, that would've been really hot. XD I think my metabolism rate has increased temporarily cause I hardly feel super full and I'm eating quite a bit. Eep, don't wna put on weight now! Hahaha.

I WILL FOCUS ON STUDIES.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 3:47 PM