Sunday, September 13, 2009

Aunty Pam gave me an amethyst ring with a lip gloss well today! Plus two refills and two mini tubes of Bobbi Brown lip gloss! She didn't use them yet so I'm lucky and happy. XD Spent the late afternoon with SH, and I realised I really love him so much! It hurts to part, and I'm totally serious. DX I love spending time with him, and I treasure every moment. <3333333333333333

Friday I went to his house, and pretended to be "Mary Ng", Ruth's friend when his parental units came home. HAHAHA GOD SO SCARY. And today in church I almost got recognised! WORSE STILL, despite my efforts to stay inconspicuous, SH's father kept talking about Marymarymary! WTH MAN. Lazy to go into details, feel really tired nowadays. Had a full scale meltdown on Saturday over a little thing; being late for church. O.o God, give me peace.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 10:10 PM