Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Jiaw's House!

So today I was supposed to go to Omar's house with Aleem and Akmal to play RockBand, but suddenly Omar's mum said no, so it got postponed to next week. Just nice, Audrey and Rae were going out to "study", so I said I'll come along. Needless to say, the instigator of "studying" herself (Drey) didn't even touch her book, whilst Rae and I at least made a pathetic, not to mention failed, attempt at Jiaw's house. Oh yeah we visited his place, after being bored at Ion cause we really didn't know what to do.

We went shopping earlier on, then even though it was for ME, I didn't get anything! I really liked this sandblasted denim oversized sweater from Zara; IT WAS SO CUTE. But Drey and Rae didn't like it, so under their influence, I put it back. Then after some shopping, where Rae really got quite a lost of things despite her claims to "save money", we went to Jiaw's, where we played Taiti until Wei Xuan came over! Totally missed him man. DX I'm so glad to see him. His eyes seem to have gotten smaller. HEEHEEXZXZ. God I need to stop doing that.

So we played Taiti, and the loser had to drink like a full can of something. I dno why I sucked so badly, so I got like, at the end of the day, Lemon Barley, Coke, Beer, Chrysenthamum Tea and gosh knows what. I was seriously bloated, and I wanted to DAI. Jiaw's mum was super nice, and really friendly and sweet, and we met his niece who was the most adorable girl in the whole world. ^^ I swear, I made myself a goon to make her laugh, but it's so worth it cause every expression is just so pretty. She's so sweet. <3

Pleaded for a ride home, but in the end Drey, Rae and I cabbed back to Kovan. We're seeing each other tomorrow too, before my rehearsals. Hahahahaha we're all just gna go out until it reaches a point where it's excessive overload, then we're just gna like, get sick of each other and never talk again. HAHAHAHAHA. Well, I'll just enjoy it whilst it lasts. ^^

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 11:04 PM