Sunday, February 21, 2010

Rui & Drey

Omg. Recently I've been hanging out with Ruilynn and Audrey so much, it's like I see them everyday. It's as if we're all together or something. Threesome! HAHAHAHA. At least I'm not as bored anymore. But this week Rui has exams, so we can't meet much. Then next week A LEVEL RESULTS ARE RELEASED. I'm so dead. Cnt have fun already. -.-

Anyways, I found out several things that apparently occured during the course of my last relationship. But it's so stupid, I laugh just thinking about it. I'm glad I broke up with See Han, now that I can see clearly what kinda person he really is, I'm glad we're no longer together. XD

Tomorrow, swimming then Rui's place! Drey's hopefully joining us later. Then on tuesday I'm working at Dhoby Ghaut with Drey. God we're attached at the hip.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 11:25 PM