Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Chuck it all into one

I haven't been blogging cause work's been hectic! And all I wna do when I get home is to loaf around and talk on the phone. XD I DON'T EVEN TURN ON MY COMP SOMETIMES!

So there have been a few seemingly small, but drastic changes in my life. XD

1) I've become more tan, and have that bikini tan line that I used to insult people for. HAHAHA.
2) I have long nails. Well, as long as my tiny fingernails can produce them. Dad says to keep them for a week more, than I can go for a manicure. XD
3) The yaya guy I mentioned in my below post has become my lunch buddy and friend. HAHAHA. His name is Michael and he's also from SR, 2 years my senior. I swear, SR people are everywhere! First Joel, now Michael!

2 new girl temps have come to join us, both from poly and 1 year older than me. I'm officially the youngest in the building. Hoohah. And someone backstabbed me today. At least, I think that's what it's called. Nah. Tattling is more like it. Cowardly bitch. Yes, it was a girl. Eurgh, whatever. Work politics and all that; I should've known it would be inescapable, even at such a nice place as Law Society. Oh and I found out today that the stint in those cartoons involving a tall dude holding the head of a mad, flailing short guy at arms length to prevent the latter from getting at him actually works in real life. I'm so MAD. RAH. I maintain that being short has its advantages okay!

Haniel, Kim and Chewy are leaving for LONDON on Saturday FOR A BLOODY MONTH. It's not like I've been talking to them much and all, but it's a whole different situation altogether! I hope they'll be safe. (: Haniel's treating me to Marche(sp?) tomorrow for dinner, I hope it's good. XD I've got to pour a month's worth of concern, love and all the general emotions like that into tomorrow's meal. Wish me luck! XD

On a nice ending note, I HATE THINKING OF WHAT FOOD I HAVE TO EAT AT MEALTIMES. IT'S BECOME A LABOUR I TELL YOU.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 9:43 PM