Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Law Society Of Singapore

The Law Society Of Singapore. That's the new place I'll be working at for the next month! Aunty Sharmaine helped me get that job as a temp in the account department, and the people there are really heaps nice. I guess I'm just lucky. XD

I'm only doing saigang, and that's boring, but relatively brainless and that's what I like! XD I like doing saigang leh. HAHA. There's another temp at Compliances on the first floor, and he's so yaya. 21, freshly ORDed, admitted into SMU Law already. No wonder he's like that. Hahahaha.

Work for another month! Let's see how I can handle it. It'll be my longest job yet then! I seem to have an issue with all things long-term. Jobs, relationships. HAHAHAHA.

Gna watch Alice in Wonderland with Rui, Drey and Joel tomorrow! YEY CAN'T WAIT. I'm wearing purple jeans. HOHO. Irrelevant, but somewhat necessary in this narcissistic hompy. XD

Joel's back! I wna go Taipei. No, I just wna go on a VACATION. RAH. I WNA GO SOMEWHERE THAT ISN'T BOILING AND WHERE I GET RASHES AND HEATBURNS. DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDX NZ is sounding really good right now. Argh.

I love how I whistle my message tone then I get a message. HEEHEEXZXZ.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 10:23 PM