Monday, March 1, 2010

MATTERS OF CONCERN.



THERE ARE SEVERAL PRESSING MATTERS OF CONCERN I FEEL LIKE I HAVE TO BLOG ABOUT, JUST CAUSE I WANT TO. AFTER ALL, WHAT ISN'T A BLOG BUT A NARCISSISTIC DOMAIN FOR PEOPLE TO INDULGE THEMSELVES IN? I BE INDULGING. And the caps abuse has got to end.

1. I want Jjajangmyun

Like seriously, what a better time for a craving than at night, where eating is prevented by my parents, my maid's gone to sleep, and when I put on the most weight cause I'm not burning it off. I've pretty much regarded those things preventing me from eating with utmost carelessness before, but that's cause cooking whatever I felt like eating then (pot mee/soup) was convenient. JJAJANGMYUN IS NOT CONVENIENT. I WANT IT. DAMNIT. Maybe cause I can't have it, makes me want it more.

2. I miss Haniel.

DAMN INACCESSIBILITY. Not to mention his preoccupation with his work. And he'll quit on friday, only for me to find myself probably being grounded forever cause of predictably horrendous marks. DX And he's also gna be RUNNING OFF TO GODDAMNED "ACROSS-THE-GLOBE" EUROPE FOR A MONTH. NEVERMIND THAT THEY'RE BACKPACKING, NO CONSTANT INTERNET ACCESS. FUCK. And after that, OOH ARMY. That Haniel is asking for a beating.

3. I might like You.

And I dno if you like me back. RAWR. I don't like you so much as to wait on your messages, so I'm happy when you do text me. And I don't like you so much as not to be able to pull away if you don't like me back. But do you? I can't tell whether you do or you don't. I hope we can remain in this limbo, it's safer for me for now. I like this. ^^ Is this what they mean by going slow? I'm thinking this is the better way after all. <3>

Posted by Rebecca @ 9:16 PM