Monday, May 31, 2010

Fudge!
















Yesterday I played the piano for the little ones. I wonder if there will be one week in which I won't be at an utter loss at any point of time! Still, moving on. ^^ Ate bak kut teh for lunch. Yums! Nothing else to report. XD

Today, I was supposed to meet Jamie and Xinghui at Kovan at 10.30. I woke up at 8.30, got it into my head that I was LATE, and jumped out of bed despite my nervous system jolting to remind me that I slept only at 4 am last night. I texted them, somewhat unintelligibly, that I would be late. How would you feel if someone you were meeting texted you two hours earlier saying that they'll be late? Yup. HAHA. It only occured to me two minutes later that I, in fact, wasn't late. I gratefully stumbled back into bed after sending yet another unintelligible message that I wasn't going to be. Late, that is.

Y'all may wonder why I slept at 4 am, cause that's late, even for me. Not counting the rare times I slept at 6. But if y'all know that, you should already know the main reason why I stay up. Yup, DRAMA. I finished Personal Taste at last! I'm terribly sad to see it go, but the ending was... disappointing, to say the least. I mean, I'm glad everything turned out alright, but it was too rushed, as if the scriptwriter was desperately trying to tie all the loose ends together in the last 10 minutes of the drama. Ahh, this would be head-shakingly unworthy if only it wasn't so great in the beginning. Now Cinderella's Sister has my undevoted attention!

When they came over, we were supposed to bake. However, we were LAZY, and decided to make fudge. And before y'all go "At least you made SOMETHING", making fudge consists of tossing everything together in a bowl, melting it over hot water and chilling to firm. Yes, we're THAT hopeless. XD We spent close to 3 hours at the piano singing hymns. HAHA. Yes I know, in the words of my sister - "Why are you so holy?"

And now I'm off for my one hour walk with mum, and when we get back, we'll just be in time for the NCIS marathon! I better enjoy my sedentary life whilst it lasts. (:

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 7:46 PM