Wednesday, May 26, 2010

It's been a while!



Whilst typing my title in - "It's been a while!", those prompty things pop up with stuff you've typed before, and "It's been wild" came up. Now I'd like to drudge up that post to see what exactly I considered wild goodness knows when. XD

(Edit: I checked, not quite as eventful as I hoped it would be. HAHA but then again, I can't be too hard on myself cause after all, almost all my life, I've known nothing but school. Let's just hope the next four years won't be quite as torturous. :/)

I should really blog more, especially cause I'm so free now, and am under confinement once again cause of my bloody wisdom tooth extraction (left side now), but I find my nails a little of a typing hindrance. Same goes with playing the piano. Now that's not good. But a little (or not so little) vain bit of me inside stubborn keeps them, crying "BUT THEY LOOK SO GOOD PAINTED. FOR ONCE!!!" And of a lifetime of listening to the one thing I want to hear and ignoring all the rest of the voices that tell me what I really should be doing, I see myself keeping my nails for tomorrow, and the day after the day, and... you get the picture.

I'm sending Re a care package! I'm fully convinced she needs care cause in Portugal, THEY HAVE NO RAMYUN. That's ridiculous. I mean, NO RAMYUN. Not to mention other stuff, also somewhat related along the "Instant Foods" line, but it's srsly depriving there, as far as I'm concerned. Speaking of deprived, guess who is, now that half her face is swollen and is getting hit full force by almost all the cravings in the world. Yes, that includes the aforementioned Ramyun. Boohoo. DX

I've got a To-Do list that's like 7 things long, but I'm not doing any of them. I'm bumming around, waking up at 1, and complaining that I'm bored. BORED. REALLY?? Shame on you, Rebecca! Shame on you.

If only I could fly, up where no one could see me, and I could take off at 3am in my pjs if I wanted to.

I want people to read my blog!

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 4:59 PM