Friday, May 28, 2010

My Life, the Instrumental

Photobucket

I regret to acknowledge that my piano and guitar skills have deteriorated disasterously. Yes, very sadly too. DX I don't make the time to practice, and I don't know why. It's so depressing and I want some substance back in what I do before I can say to others that I do it!

The blazer I ordered arrived yesterday, together with a free T-shirt. But the free item was a little too small to be comfortable, and the blazer was, sadly, not what I expected. I suppose I'm asking for it, ordering things online, but I didn't think it would be this thin, stiff and stringy. As in, strings poking out, yus. Hahaha. But I'm not THAT disappointed. It still looks presentable, albeit like it should belong on a nurse, but other than those minor details, it's actually not bad. Ahh, we give and take. But then today, we went to City Square, where I got a pretty skirt from Cotton On. Oh, I do like pretty clothes. Nothing like a skirt to assert your femininity in this age nowadays.

We had lunch at the food court in City Square, and I spent money on... Guess what? RAMYUN. Now most of you must think I'm crazy, when I can just make ramyun at home, but they add stuff outside! And you don't have to go to the hassle of making it. And it's KIMCHI ramyun, which meant there was proper kimchi in it! And I added like a dollar's extra worth as a side, which I ate up save the wrinkly bits. XD So it's actually alright to pay for instant mee outside. I'm making excuses for my lazy ways. HAHA.

Parents are buying ee mee, fish soup, fried chicken and pai kuat with bittergourd for dinner! Yum! But oh my goodness, now that I'm back to eating properly, I really should exercise, or I'll put on all the weight I lost during my yogurt-is-a-staple period. XD

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 5:17 PM