Friday, May 7, 2010

Wisdom. DX

When you're old, people would say you're wise. But if you have to remove your wisdom teeth at such a young age before "it decomposes and rots", how will that help?

I know there isn't a link, I'm just being slightly obnoxious and sore (literally) about my wisdom tooth on my right side. Well, my late wisdom tooth. The sad fella was unceremoniously yanked out yesterday, and left on the dentist's tray, alone and bloody, no less. My dad said it wasn't necessary to take it home, so I left my first extract adult tooth at the dentist's. What a shame. DX

I'm confined to dairy products like milk and yoghurt, and have been eating it for every meal since yesterday. I look like I'm snacking on tennis balls, and I have a perpetual headache to top it off, no thanks to Mr 35-Degrees-Celcius-Weather over here. At least the worst of the pain's over. I was lying in bed at 7pm last night, waiting for the painkillers to take effect and praying for the throbbing to subside. Earlier on, I was crying with frustration at the dinner table at the thought of this state carrying on for 3 or 4 more days.

I'm mother hideous. Think one-sided mumps. And after it's healed, Round 2 for left toothie. I want to die.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 3:16 PM