Friday, June 11, 2010

Back from Church Camp!

Haiii. I hope you missed me. ^^ If there's anyone here, that is. Heehee.

I just came back from Church Camp, and this reminds me exactly why I'm terribly thankful it happens only annually. Wow I'm DRAINED. The kids are a handful, to say the least. Always running around, yelling (understatement) and the like. But then again, what kids aren't? I know I was getting myself into this, but I'm gna whine cause I CAN. HMPH.

But before you get the impression it totally sounded like torture, it was actually a very enjoyable time for me, and I thought it taught me, tiring as it was, to be a little more patient, agreeable and just a little more happier. It'll also teach me to enjoy my sleep while I can. XDDDD

I think that the most fun bit was meeting this pair of twins, who were the CUTEST looking boys (IMO) ever. Even though they didn't talk much, they're just SO ADORABLE. They'll totally grow up to be handsome. And I met a few sweet girls I didn't even know before. Sis Siew Tin asked me if I wanted to serve the children upstairs on Sunday, and I'm seriously considering, now that I've mingled with the kids. They're little monsters, but for some reason I still love them. XD Don't ask Jamie though. HAHAHAHA.

Youth conference this coming monday! Oh this madness. ^^

I'll come back hopefully with more TOMORROW. <3

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 9:19 PM