Friday, June 4, 2010

Clean up at Church!















So as we all know, or not really, the church camp for children is coming up, and our church was essentially COVERED with pigeon doo and dirt. DX So some of us got roped in to help wash the church, clean up stuff and do bits here and there. Naturally, when today came, everyone mysteriously came down with ailments. Hmm. So I was the only one there until the afternoon, when Nicholas came to help. But in the morning, it was auntie Lily, sister siew ching and I. Those two are so funny.

So I got dirty, semi-wet, especially when I unthinkingly tried to spray the window right above the one I was sticking my head out of, and tired. My fingers hurt, and I've got a cut, plus a couple more injuries that I'm either unaware of, or too tired to be. But it was a great day, and I actually had fun cleaning. Coming from a person who wants to be a contruction worker just for fun, you wouldn't expect anything less. ^^

Btw, the picture is of a rooster we saw in toa payoh when we went there to eat dessert for dinner. A sweet treat to reward ourselves for all that spraying, cleaning and drilling (yes) marked the end to an exhausting but fun day serving the Lord. ^^

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 9:11 PM