Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Drey & Rui!

Photobucket

A LITTLE BELATED, BUT THAT'S WHAT SIS AND I DID TO WELCOME DAD FROM THE AIRPORT. YES, I KNOW. IT'S VERY. ... KEEP ANY SNARK TO YOURSELF. (Ignore that sticker at the bottom; it was the result of a moment of folly when I was 9. -.-)

It's like the Audrey & Rui revival all over again after Drey ended her job and Rui came back from China! I spent time with them yesterday hanging out at Ion, being silly with hats, indecisive over $90 slippers, and generally having a good time. XD Other than the fact that I couldn't eat. :( But I did buy a pretty 2-finger ring! Even though it's kinda tarnished. DX Photo!:

Photobucket
Not clear but whatevs.

Then today, we were supposed to tan at SGCC, but Drey said "OH IT SEEMS LIKE IT'S GNA RAIN". It did, but at like 1/2 in the afternoon when we would've finished! ROAR. Anyways, Thursday's a pool day with the group of us from church, so it's alright. In the end, we goofed around at Rui's house, messing with Cookie and all that jazz. For lunch, we were SUPPOSED to go to Thai Express, but we got distracted halfway by a decent looking Thai Restaurant with a 6.50 lunch promotion! We were like OOH YUM. And the food WAS good, but the pad thai was a little small. DX As in the portions. HAHA. What was that phrasing man. Anywho, Rui's tomyam fried rice was like, a huge pile, so she was pretty much a lump of smug when we got our food. Gave most of mine to Drey, cause obviously I couldn't finish due to my braces, but it really was good.

Decided to go to town next, after taking my photo ID pic, but the bus wouldn't come! So our plans got a little mashed up and we ended up going to Kovan for my picture at the booth, then I went home whilst those two LEFT ME and went to check out Jitterbugs. DX Anyways, the picture sucked, so I went to the shop to retake before driving. Now, I don't see myself living the rest of my life with either of the two prints as my driver's license ID, nor in the 4 years of my uni life with that as my student ID, so I'm stumped and about 18 bucks short. DX I HATE PHOTOS.

Driving exam's on friday! My instructor told me to JIA YOU, and I thought he meant to accelerate, so I almost did. HAHA. Gosh, I MUST NOT BE NERVOUS. OR I'LL SCREW UP EVERYTHING. WILL NOT BE. ALSKDNGLKJASB;DGNZSLJKDG;ZDSJG ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I just had this gem that I HAVE to put down here. The human mind loves to play tricks on you. When you like someone, it suddenly seems that they're looking at your more, doing sweet things for you, smiling at you and only for you. But then, in retrospect, after you're completely humiliated yourself and having nothing left to save, it's all just over-thinking. DX

Random pictures of us. <3 And the stuff dad got me! YES that means the bag. XD

Photobucket

Photobucket
I took two, but everyone looks weird in the other one; not least, RUILYNN.. XD

Photobucket

PS OMG THERE WAS THIS MOTHER NASTY COCKROACH IN MY ROOM IT WAS THE SIZE OF A LOCUST I HAD TO CALL DAD AND EVERYTHING OMG I'M SO FREAKED OUT NOW.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 9:01 PM