Monday, June 28, 2010

FIFA FEVER

Streaming sucks. ohwell. HAHA.

I have a strawberry frappe scented nose pack on right now! It smells so yummy, and the packaging is so pretty. I hope they still sell it. <3

OMG INKHEART STARTING BE BACK LATER.

(Edit) BACK! Like 6 hours later. XD National Treasure is on, but I'm staying. XD I bought PINK cherry tomatoes just now! Total love. <3 YUMYUMYUM.

FTB tomorrow! But that means I'm missing Spain and Portugal! OMG HOW. DX I got advised to seek out someone with iphone streaming. GOSH I hope it works! DX

I went to Haniel's today to borrow his Happy shirt. Nothing like a good shirt to start the day! God knows I need it cause it's WAY too early to wake up tomorrow. Reporting time: 8am! FOR GOODNESS SAKE. DDDDDDDX Gna pamper myself with all kinds of exfoliating/cleansing/conditioning lalala regimes tonight. Cause for the next few days, I'm going to be sleeping in a GOD FORSAKEN TENT. DX May God have mercy on my soul.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 1:00 PM