Friday, June 18, 2010

Hidden readers!

If y'all have anything to say, please comment! I don't like tagboards cause they're laggy, have pop-ups and allow annoying ads. XD

So I got something that's pretty life changing. No, not the Coach bags. XD But cause many people don't know about it yet and I wna surprise them, I'm not disclosing it here until I'm sure people have fully known. XD I can't do something though, SADLY. DX

Today, the weirdest thing happened! Cause I was with Fon at Cathay, and we were queueing for Karate Kid movie tickets, which is totally awesome btw, makes me want to go to China! XD Then this girl came up to me and went EH I TOTALLY CAN'T RECOGNISE YOU. And cause I have a really bad memory, I was totally clueless but just pretended to know her and went HAHA EH YEAH HI. Then she started asking about how I was, and that I'm going to NTU right? Same as Wei Qi or whoever. And I was like NO SMU WHO'S HE?! And she looked at me, blinked and went "You're not -insert name which escapes me here-?" And I went uh no. So naturally she went O.O OMG NEVERMIND and walked off.

OMG that was terribly embarrassing. That's the last time I'm ever pretending to know someone again. HAHAHAHA. It's punishment for lying. HAHAHA. And I think I'm sick to boot; fever symptoms like painful joints, sensitive skin, annoying throat and just that general woozy feeling overall. DX I HOPE NOT.

Fon got me I Miss You candy from Made In Candy! ARGH I need to get her something. HAHA. Not out of obligation (yeah right) though. HEEHEEXZXZ. Going over to her's next week, hopefully, and bringing over subway. Maybe we can swim and play rockband and such! I just hope she has the time. XD Hahaha I want to have a life. EEK. I secretly can't wait til Korean is over. HAHA. I'm sick of rushing to the meeting! ROAR.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 8:15 PM