Sunday, June 13, 2010















I love this pic. HAHA. Dad just looks so silly. XD

If y'all are wondering what's this about, we're testing out the features on...

OUR NEW CAMERA. YEH HEH HEH.

And clearly we're still in the early stages of getting accquainted with the camera's mechanics. Why must it be so complicated! It's also semi-professional cause it comes with like two other lenses! Thank goodness for IT fairs! I would put a picture up of it but we all know we can't take pictures of the camera with the camera. Ehh. Yes. XD Maybe someday, if it gets captured in one of those inevitable I'll-take-you-taking-me shots. O.o

Today I sent Haniel off to army! Ahh the pretense. And met Audrey there! What a coincidence. I hope her situation gets better. :(

Going off for the conference tomorrow! I'm just so bad at packing; half-thinking and half not, and wandering around doing other things. Good grief - mum's right to nag. Hahahaha. But it's really hard finding proper clothes for the next few days! Gosh, do I have that few. HAHAHA. Says so much about my image...

Here's a spammage of pictures before I go. ^^







xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 11:41 PM