Saturday, June 26, 2010

I PASSED MY DRIVING.

LOOK OUT WORLD, HERE COMES REBECCA, AND SHE'S GOT A LICENSE.

Aside from that, I met Michael Hermantoso today (he's in the same year as me, BUSINESS TOO) to go to sign up for camps! I was apparently in Run 1 for FTB but I had no idea, cause I was avoiding all land line calls the last couple of weeks for a secriiiit reason. XD So I couldn't change it to Run 2 with him cause I have my Academic Writing Exemption Test then! BOO. DX But anywho, we don't always HAVE to be together! It'll be good, making new friends. ^^ Got the Arts Camp and Bondue too! YEY FUN. The fun before the terror. XDDDDD

After that, was completely lost, but tired. Wanted to go home, but met Xing instead. And we went to her place... and slept. -.- HAHAHA. For almost 3 bloody hours! HAHA. I rested well though. Thinking of watching the last night Spain vs Chile & Switzerland vs Conduras matches tonight, but we'll see. XD Met Fon for dinner, and we three went back to Fon's to catch the Portugal vs Brazil & NKorea vs Cote d' Iviore matches! The former was really boring, but the latter, WOW. The crazy Ivory Coast really ruled! I can't explain it all, except that the goalie for NK SUCKED BALLS. Read updates online and elsewhere cause I'm pretty unreliable, and my recount will prolly be peppered with emotive outbursts and the like. XD

TIRED, BUT SATISFIED. SINGAPORE ROADS, HERE I COME. If I dare, TEEHEE.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 12:55 AM