Saturday, June 19, 2010

Sick. :(

Had a totally shitty night - kept waking up cause of this really high fever. And the throat hurt like a mother. Still does, but last night was really the clincher. :( I'm so miserable cause I missed ballet and korean, and even though my fever's broken I have a weird feeling mum won't let me go to church. I actually said to myself in the doc's that if God makes me better I'll go to the meeting. But now that I'm better, I don't know if that's gna happen. DX

I went to the doctor's, comatose, and had to wait for like a million years in the freezing office whilst a seriously talkative aunty did dno what in there, talking and talking away. I was so annoyed, and if I had any strength in me, I would've glared at her when she came out. On the plus side, I have a double eyelid again! Although I'm not exactly sure if it's worth it, considering the hell I had to go through. DX

Mum's sleeping. Guess I'll ask her at 3. Sighh.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 2:48 PM