Thursday, June 24, 2010

Toy Story 3!

Photobucket

Watched it today with Jamie! I CRIED LIKE FREE AT THE END. Must be one of my emotional states. XD I do like a good cry at a movie though. It's so cathartic. Amazing movie. <3

After the movie, Jamie and I visited the arcade to play on the Bishi Bashi machine! I found out one thing; Jamie screams like mad when she's excited. HAHAHA mad fun! <3 We did a Super Mario race thing too, it was alright. I don't understand why I like it; it's not really worth a dollar. HAHA.

To Xing Hui's house! We almost got lost, but XH, that lazy bum, came down to fetch us and Helena who came like 2 minutes later. HAHA. I learnt how to play bridge! Spent the whole time having a (bad) go on her piano, listening to XH play her amazing Chopin exam piece which I adored but TOTALLY couldn't get the rhythym and playing cards like a couple of old birdies! Ordered pizza, AND I COULD EAT IT. AHH perfect fast breaker after days and days of liquid-like food! OH I also bought ham. TEEHEE. Sherry and Zi Hui came after that, and we played Go Fish and The Game of Life before we headed home. FUN!

DRIVING TEST TOMORROW. SCARED. HOPE IT'LL BE ALRIGHT AND I REMEMBER TO CHECK/SIGNAL/MOVE THE SEAT. Wish me luck!

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 11:28 PM