Saturday, July 10, 2010

2AM SHOWCASE.

I AM DYING. Won't put bad quality pictures today cause my camera's not with me. BUT I HAD SUCH A GOOD TIME I HAVE TO WRITE IT ALL BEFORE I FORGET.

Okay so initially I wanted to go after Korean, but I woke up with a start to a text from Wan Swen saying that there were queue numbers issued and if I came that late I wouldn't be able to get a good spot. And just nice, mum and dad were going to Jurong to collect the camera from repairs, so I begged for a lift! This was about 9am btw. I threw on any old rubbish, and a skirt I would come to regret wearing later, and dashed out. When I went there, Wan Swen was somewhat in front, like, it wasn't so far back, so I joined her. The crazy girl wore HEELS! Like she isn't tall enough already. -.- So after I tried to sit down and stand up a couple of times, I realised my skirt wasn't practical for sitting down. So after a trip down to LJS to get breakfast/lunch, we went to Cotton On, where I bought two pairs of shorts and wore one out. ^^ This is why I'm poor all the time. HAHAHA. Then we went to Popular for markers to finish our signboards cause WS's ones ran out of paint.

After slumming it for awhile, people started to move! We hurriedly gathered our things and stood up, and after a bit of this and that, we moved off to the Garden Plaza! I saw this empty bench, and even though it wasn't right in front, I grabbed a spot cause I knew I could stand on it later! I'm short, so this is really handy. And it had a pillar to its back so it's not like I would be blocking anyone. And after MANY GRUELLING HOURS of waiting, 2AM CAME. It was totally fab, as expected, and omg. Newsflash.

JINWOON SMILED AT ME.

This was cause I was waving my signboard around with his name on it, and no one else was cause they were all holding cameras. I wanted to appreciate the show other than through a lens, so I didn't record for the time being. AND HE SAW ME AND SMILED. I'M DYING OMG. <3333333333333333333333

It's so hard to believe he's only my age, cause he's so tall and handsome and TOTALLY A MAN. <33333333 So after it ended, I met the family to eat dinner, and WS went off with her friends to call for a cab to STALK THEM. They went to the flyer and everything, so it was really cool. I ate at the Long Beach Seafood Restaurant, and everything was SO FRESH. The crab meat was really springy, and the prawns were so fresh they were firm and crunchy! Yum. They were drunken though, and I was pretty against that til I tasted them. Eek, another passive rights activist down the drain. HEEHEEXZXZ. Oh I think dad had too many cause he got all red and drove weird. HAHA. He could've been pulled aside for drunk driving!

Anyways, today was really a great day, and now I totally can't wait for Suju to come! <333333333

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 10:38 PM