Monday, July 12, 2010

Drey's left for Perth! :(















SPAIN WON THE FINALS. SUCH JOY. ALSKNDG;JASLKDGN;

But obviously, that's not the focus of this post! Ahem.

Yesterday, Drey flew off to Perth! 4 whole months. :( I'll miss her. Ironic how I don't when she's here but all of a sudden I do now. I think it's a little something called "taking for granted". Heex. Hope November comes soon. Omg, to think of it, it'll be my birthday then! PRESENTS ARE UNAVOIDABLE. HAHAHAHA.

Gosh. It just hit me. Can't believe it's July already. Goodness.

I was super tired yesterday! After the finals, I could only get a couple of hours of sleep before waking up to go for the Awareness Drive for SMU Red Cross! It was pretty fun, but tiring. At least I made more friends. ^^ Going to collect food on Friday again. Gosh I hope we get lots!

I wanted to tan today by myself, but just when I went into the CC, black clouds pretty much waved at me from the not-so-far-distance. I sat there for like a minute, then got up and left. Hahahahahahaha. Went to Vivo to watch Despicable Me, which is TOTALLY CUTE btw, then went to Kovan for a bit before heading home. I had no idea Superbowl had an arcade. Hahaha. But whatever arcade that doesn't have Silent Hill/DDR is, in my opinion, a waste of time. I mean, their Bishi Bashi was totally unfun AND IN CHINESE. O.o

Sometimes it's good to take things slow, cause it's so much more fun getting there. ^^

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 9:53 PM