Friday, July 16, 2010

Food Collection with SMU Red Cross!

Today was basically just ONE THING; the first of two days of food collection with SMU Red Cross! I was somewhat late, but it's so mother early it's excusable! We had to wait though, so even if I was late it would be of no consequence.

Not much to report, just that we collected quite a bit, even with the few awful types that can't even give up a can of beans or a scoop of rice. I mean, you live in a mansionette with a dog, can't you spare ANYTHING? But it was a fun day, full of joshing around, getting to know my group even better. I can't wait til camp! ^^

Real pooped, and feeling like there's a hole somewhere inside of me, and it seems as if whatever used to fill it has made its way up into my throat and it's constricting me. I hate this cause it's not anywhere definable. Guess it's a bug. A pretty bad one. Hope I get well soon!

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 8:23 PM