Saturday, July 10, 2010

Kbox!




















Had my virgin experience at Kbox today! And no, I'm not a loser. Went with Kenneth, Vanessa and Haniel - an attempt at a musical outing. HAHA. It's always like this, gosh. But I rather have had had it with them than with anyone else or anyone more. ^^ It was heaps fun! But a sore throat is a possibility if I don't drink about a gallon of water tonight before I sleep. Hahahaha.

We met at Hougang and went with Vanessa to eat Subway cause she hadn't had her dinner yet. There was an eating competition in the mall, and it was going pretty slowly for a competition. Hahahaha. We discovered that this would be my first time, second for Kenneth, third for Vanessa and fourth for Haniel. HAHAHA. How fun already! And guess what, when we got there, we found out dinner was included in the package. -.- So all of us ate again. HAHAHA. And two drinks per person! Totally worth $25 (GST included). <3

It was SO fun, singing nonsense songs, emo songs, STUPID songs. Kenneth is the master of rap; Indian, Mat, HE'S GOT IT ALL. Highlights; The Kenneth Rap, Bikini Babes, Telephone and The Phantom of the Opera! I managed to hit the high note! Omg totally cool. Hahahaha. And we sang Time to Say Goodbye, nonsense opera style, and heaps of "Glee" songs. Kenneth's occasional jazz song was very appreciated as well. His crooning is to die for. XD But what we enjoyed most was the time spent together, laughing and just being crazy! It was mad fun, and I wouldn't mind going back there again with good friends soon!

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 12:16 AM