Sunday, August 15, 2010

Red Cross Camp



















This just came to me like, 5 minutes ago, and I didn't really have anyone I could tell it to at that specific point of time, so I thought I'd just write it down before I forget. ^^

As most of y'all know, amongst the various camps I went for, I also went for the Red Cross Community Service Programme (CSP) Camp. It wasn't only a camp, but a finale and awareness drive, but whatevs.

So, the thing is, when I went for the CSP talk, I was pretty attracted by StarringSMU and Ballooning Bliss. Red Cross barely made an impression, only that JunJie was damn funny. ^^ And after I nicked a pretty balloon from a person from BB, I was so sure I was gna join them. Then, as I was about to leave, the Red Cross booth personnel kinda ambushed me, and to get rid of them, I agreed to sign up. Then, they asked me to pay there, and I dno why, I just did. So after walking away, I realised that I just agreed to go for Journey Camp 2010.

I'd like to add that yes, I do know I'm easy to sell to. ):

So it was pretty much really a spur of the moment thing, and I'd like to think that it was meant to be. I've made a really close, unexpected group of friends, and I'm the closest to them out of all the groups of friends I've made at various camps, even my smuxies, no offence. And I'm really thankful that I went for Journey Camp, and totally don't regret it. I'm just glad for the wonderful memories and hopefully lasting friendships that I've gotten out of it, as well as the opportunity to do what I felt was tangible good for CSP. (:

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 10:57 PM