Friday, September 17, 2010

Braces!

Did my braces yesterday! Got rainbow ones again. I mean, I figured that if people were going to be dancing with me, they should have something nice to look at. HAHA. What a put down. O.o Anyways, apparently she's gna put gaps in my upper row of teeth so she can tighten them forward next time round. ): I'll look so weird. And I learnt about "active" wires that tighten, rest then tighten again. That explains my lower row hurting again recently. Pretty cool huh! And the pain wasn't bad this time round. It only hurt for around 24 hours.

Made it to school despite the bleeding pouring rain. ): Like, it had to wait til I got halfway out before pissing down properly. -.- Got pretty wet, goes without saying for the clothes, and my bag was sleek with rain. Siiigh. Met J in the MRT and went to school. He had meetings and I was going to study until he finished. For afternoon food, I made my mashed potatoes today! <3 And I actually went without breakfast all the way until I reached school. WOW. But still, better not test my gastric fluids. HAHA. I also got indomee today! YEYNESS. (Y) Can't wait to eat the yummy QQs soon! Managed to finish FA homework ALL BY MYSELF TODAY. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. Took a lot of brainwork and textbook flipping but in the end I got it, despite the distractions from Jonathan. ^^ HAHA okay but it was my fault also luhhh. And did my BGS chapter 6 too! (Y) SO productive. Now if only I was just as enthusiastic about my summary. -.-

Watched Devil with J today! It was shocking, and someone scary in a OMG SHIT and GROSS kinda way. Okay this is why I'm not a movie critic okay. HAHA just go watch, but some people may think it's a little lousy. Wasn't THAT great anyways. Then after that, walked to Bugis and had meesua at Hong Guo for dinner. Yummy ttm. And the szechuan chicken is like freaking different and totally delish omg. Lastly, Beard Papa's cheesecake stick for dessert! It was one of them happyorgasfood moments again. HAHA. Couldn't get that grin off my face, and it was all I could do not to walk around. HAHAHAHA. <3 Must try okay! Go before they sell out hor!

Had a good time today. (: And I think my fingers are developing calluses. SIGH.

I wonder if nothing can be done.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 10:31 PM