Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Busy week

And I'm not even halfway through it yet. ): Maybe J's stress is rubbing off on me. I mean after tomorrow, I've got virtually nothing. SIGH WHATEVER THE MID TERM BREAK COULDN'T COME AT A BETTER TIME. LKSDNPFOSADNI. Even though J will be leaving me practically the whole week, I'm looking forward to sleeping late for at least two days, lazing around at home, WATCHING TV WHICH I HAVEN'T DONE IN LIKE EVER and eating instant/frozen food.

Tired! ):

I feel projects, reports, assignments, things coming up, creeping up behind me. That niggling feeling at the back of your mind. Like like, the feeling you get when you suspect someone's following you. And when I'm the only responsible one making the effort, it gets pretty ass tiring after a while.

And I'm getting fat. ):

And I need new clothes.

Goodness I need an up.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 11:41 PM