Wednesday, September 29, 2010

FA TEST!

SCORE! Well not really, cause after getting bio-ed, I found out I had quite a few mistakes. But then, those mistakes were the kind that I wouldn't have known anyways. I'm just so glad that it wasn't terribly difficult! All that mugging for nothing! Drat!

ZHI YANG IS A GLEE WHORE.

What a waste. Stupid TWC. If I didn't have class I'll just go home and it's still early enough to sleep. And it's not like I learn much in TWC anyways. Bloody hell... Heck about my weight; we're gna eat breakfast tgt! Yumxz.

J specially woke up to wish me luck for the test today, he's such a sweetheart. <3 But not going to be able to see him today. Sigh ): He's got no school on wednesdays and he'll usually come back for something but there's nothing and he's got to get some tetanus shot at TTS! I would go and find him after class but I think I'm due home for dinner; at the very least once a week. What a terrible daughter I am! Bah but it's uni life please. I've been cramming for FA for the past two days too, and I need a life on top of that! My family's had me for the past 18 years; now it's time to start unravelling the reel.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 9:24 AM