Saturday, September 11, 2010

Happy Hari Raya Haji!




















YEY for public holidays! So I was supposed to go for a church outing, but dad was objectionable from the start cause he was all, FAMILYFAMILYFAMILY TIME. Well he didn't say that but duhhh. And I couldn't wake up anyways. ^^

Properly got out of bed close to noon, then we went to SuaTow at Toa Payoh to eat dimsum! That meal properly stuffed me until dinner couldn't eat properly. HAHA. But I'm getting ahead of myself. After a totally fab meal of lotus rice, steamed chicken, char siew pao and various dishes involving prawns washed down with loads of chinese tea, we went to 313 to shop! YEYYYY. Sis and mum went to OG first to get something, whilst I went to Zara. Didn't see anything that nice, so I headed to F21. Couldn't wait for sis. Heex. Seems like the fashion now is having holes in your clothes. Totally cute but I can imagine the parental units having a conniption so forget it. ): I got two tops after lots of trying on and filtering! Cause we're just not made of money like that. HAHAHA.

We got chocolate and tiramisu YUMYUM ICE CREAM (see above) which was totally delish! Then visited Uncle Mac at the hospital. I'm so relieved to see him up and around but after talking to him a bit, the situation kinda settled in. Sure, it was a minor stroke, but now he's on so many diet restrictions and this weird pill for life. And he's a real healthy person so I really didn't know how this could've happened. Then, him aside, HOW ABOUT DAD?! Sigh. I don't wna think about it. I almost cried luh, VERY ALMOST, but I didn't so that's all peachy keen.

Listened to Nightmare, as I mentioned earlier. It really was (Y). Like wow. <3 I'm not disappointed. Then had dinner and I went for a, wait for it, OMGWTHBBQ RUNNNNN! Only around 10 minutes but whatever. Heex. At least I bothered to move my lazy ass to do it!

I really should sleep earlier. ^^

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 3:04 AM