Saturday, September 4, 2010

Time passes FAST!

It's already the end of the 3rd week! This week passed really quickly! I feel the workload coming on. (: Haven't started on it yet, but I understand that stress and business will set in soon. Ohwells, I'm still optimistic I can make it work! ^^

Today, I went for a chocolate buffet and met a new korean friend! SUPER FULL AND DIED AFTER THREE PLATES. Took a little longer than all the guys but I still dropped in the end. HAHA. Got to practice my rusty korean, which was TERRIBLE. Malu-ed myself totally manz. XD

Took the train home with J, who was sweet enough to bring me to kovan and wait with me til mum came. Don't tell him I said so though. HAHAHAHA. He needs to think I scoff at him so his head doesn't get too big. XD

Think I have to go to school on Sunday for a TWC proj discussion. Better read up. SIGH. And I've got Caderas auditions tomorrow! SMU is really becoming a second home. Ohwells.

Sigh, I want new clothes.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 12:19 AM

Read or Post a Comment

watch more kdrama then your korean wont be as rusty ;D

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ September 5, 2010 at 11:27 PM #
 

FATIN! I MISS YOU.
NO TIME. ):

Posted by Blogger Rebecca @ September 13, 2010 at 1:11 AM #
 
<< Home