Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Worth escaping for.








Why's everyone in school so stressed?! Am I in the same school?! Sigh. Stress stress stress is all around. I think mine's coming slowly, creeping up behind me when I'm unsuspecting, like now. XD I feel the projects looming already, and I think it kick starts tomorrow! Ohnooooooes. But enough of being idle, SMU is calling! ^^

I had FA to do today, but I only finished it halfway before heading out with J cause I'm like that. ^^ Besides, I did it at home later on, but I'm getting ahead of myself here! Oh, I ATE LIKE A PIG TODAY HOMGZ. But it was BLISSFUL, to say the least!

Woke up at 11 and went to DB to meet ZW. We had LJS for a somewhat-lunch, before going to Carrefour where I bought lollies and Minute Maid Fruit Punch and ZW got himself a bag of Freddies. OOH I STILL HAVE MINE.

Met YS and went to school, stopping by at Pick & Bite for the GODLIKE MILO. All three of us got a cup each. I think my raving is getting to them. ^^ Thankfully the library had a free table at the reading room, cause for some bizarre reason ALL the rooms were booked. Whatever. So we studied until Hafish came, then it was suddenly 3.30. So they left for class, then Julius came a while later. But then, some weird thing was going on (which explains the booking of the rooms) and they wanted us to clear the table so they could do strange things to it. So we had to shift around like nomads only to be told to move away like 1 minute after we settled down. In the end, gave up and went to the fourth floor. HAHAHA. Did some FA, then J and I zhaoed!

So we took a bus cause it was just TOO hot to Bugis, and kinda got distracted from the task at hand (destination: SimLim) to go eat Pontian noodles! Bought extra fried wonton. GODLIKE. <33333333 Almost abandoned my super cumbersome FA book. But can you blame me?! Heex.

Headed to SimLim Square. I shamefully say I've never been there MY WHOLE LIFE. So today with J was my virgin experience. (: So we took the lift to the top and worked our way down. We didn't manage to find a laptop case for J, which was the main point of the trip there, but it was interesting exploring the place!

Walked to Iluma next! Went to use my voucher for Marble Slab, and had some ice cream concoction involving cookies and cream, cookie dough and an oreo all mushed up together! It was AWESOME. <3 After that, I was so full and sleepy but the silly boy kept me from sleeping. GRR.

Went to Bugis Junction next! We went to the Superman shop and J bought me a shirt! AWWW can you say REALLY NICE. Even though he doesn't seem it sometimes. HEEHEEXZXZ. It's really really cool and I'm gna wear it pretty soon! It's super cool cause it's all blingey and it's BATMAN. (Y) Then wanted to go to Macs for fries (YES I KNOW JUNK) but it was freaking hot inside so we fled. ^^ I mean srsly, it's like Singapore's a cold country and they need to turn on a heater. O.o WTH RIGHT. We went down to the basement to buy 717 DURIAN PUFFS WHICH ARE OMGWTFBBQFREAKINGAMAZING. But we didn't eat them right away cause they needed to thaw out, so we went to KFC and ate spicy drumlets and whipped potatoes. Well, I ate the whipped potatoes. The drumlets made my lips burn! Hahahahaha. But J said they weren't hot. Different levels of tolerance okay!

Then we moved out to eat the puffs cause it wasn't very nice to eat it in KFC and there were ang moh nangs beside us and you know how most of them are towards durians. Hahahaha. So the durian puffs were SO GOOD, I felt SO HAPPY the moment I took the first bite. There are some foods that make me REALLY HAPPY when I eat them, and those are the really fabulous ones btw, and that was IT. I couldn't stop walking around for some reaon, maybe cause it was just SO GOOD. It's like, ownage okay! After that, we went home, tired but content! (:

I had a great time today! And even though I crashed for an hour when I got home, and had to do FA until 1, it was worth escaping for. (:

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 1:51 AM