Saturday, October 9, 2010

2 MORE HOURS.




















OHMYGOD TIME IS PASSING GLORIOUSLY QUICKLY. (: Now I just pray mummy sleeps early. ^^

I met Xing late last night. It was so fun. I laughed like I couldn't in ages. (: I miss everyone. Please meet up soon!

Then I met another Xing (Xing Hui) to watch The Other Guys today. Overslept so I was up and out in 5 minutes. HAHA I'm zai. XD It was pretty funny, okay fine really funny, but also really full of shit. HAHAHA. It's crappy luh, dno why Rotten Tomatoes gave it such decent ratings. Next up, either Eat Pray Love, if I decide to give it a chance, or NOWHERE BOY! I'm trying to get Jonathan to download I Love You, Philip Morris. HAHA looks cute. Looks like Singapore's finally opening up. (: OH and I'm gna cheat and read the synopsis of Buried off the net, cause I'm lazy to watch a movie which plot has already been featured in CSI.

Went to church, then gma's, where I talked with Kai Yin for quite long about school and stuff. Nice to talk with her sometime. (: I just realised it'll be damn strange when I turn 20 or even 21 and still will be grouped in with the "Kids". Sigh. My little cousins will be aunties/uncles before they turn teenage.

CAN'T WAIT!!!!! (:

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 10:58 PM