Saturday, October 16, 2010

FA and Friday.

Had a great day today! (: Went all the way to the boy's place in the early afternoon, then went to eat lunch (OWNING HOKKIEN MEE) at the hawker centre followed by a grassjelly/soya bean drink and a lap cheong. (Y) After that, I went to dental where I got blue braces and rubberbands for night time wear! Headed to school and completely my FA homework in like less than an hour. Totally happy! Depreciation is SO my thing. ^^ Then went to get gong cha and collect J's race pack, then went over to Parkway for the best ever authentic hainanese chicken rice and durian ice cream for afters. The ice cream was really the highlight of my day manz. It's like eating frozen durian flesh, srsly. Basically all I consumed today was fantastic. (: J says he's scared he's spoiling me with all this awesome food. I'm not accustomed to becoming spoilt, but I fear for my resolve this time. Eek I'M GOING TO GET FAT. But the journey there is just so glorious. XD

Loving you is cherry pie.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 12:43 AM