Friday, October 8, 2010

A Not-really-lazy Day
















Today is passing slowly, and I'm not napping. AMAZING. But I'm not studying either. Slept over at Rui's last night! We're the two most unmotivated people in the world. XD Can't stop sneezing today wth. But anyways, I woke up at like 9, went back to sleep, woke up at 9.50, napped til 10 cause time passed SUPER slowly in 10 minutes. I LIKE. (Y) Headed out to get a cab, nothing came, so gave up, abandoned my plans and went back to her house for mee tai mak. Went upstairs to nap until she had to go meet her boy, then WALKED (miracle!) home from gardens. Dno what I was thinking but after the food I consumed LATE last night, I needed that walk. XD

I'm not napping. I'm not napping. I can't get over it omg. But the afternoon's still early. I have a feeling I'll succumb. I have nothing to do today, and it feels good. (: Well, I'm cheating. I have loads to do, but I'm not gna do nothing today. Just FB, surf the net and day dream. XD

All I need is a hammock and a really summery sort of drink to get the feeling really going. Sigh, I can't wait for break. WHEN I'M RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF ONE. HAHAHAHA.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 3:15 PM