Thursday, October 28, 2010

School's crazy

They weren't kidding, what with all the horror stories about SMU. Thank goodness I've got the boy to keep me sane, and the handful of sweet friends. (:

Met Haniel on monday for Suki! It's been a looooong time, but it's not as good as I remembered it to be. Xing was supposed to go, but council took up her time last minute. :/

On a side note, cheesy chicken pasta from Colours is yummy! And UNS is tomorrow! And I might be getting a Mac to replace my really old, beaten up, stickered fujitsu! I know I"m too late for the itouch promotion thing, but I dno, all these gadgets make me uneasy. :/ So much for resisting the mainstream. Oh and this paragraph must be the most unstructured, randomised paragraph I've ever written. I wouldn't re-read it cause I'll cringe. HAHA.

I PLAN TO COOK SOON. AFTER ALL MY DEADLINES. CAN YOU SAY 3 SUBMISSIONS NEXT NEXT WEEK?! //dies

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 12:23 AM