Sunday, October 3, 2010

Shopping!

I LOVE SHOPPING. I know that I already bought a Zara top yesterday, but today after church, mummy sis and I made a trip down to Velocity where we raided Cotton On. XDDDD Warning: Never go shopping when daddy's not in town. HAHA HAVOC! It came up to $104, including sis' TWO tops, so clearly I was the big spender here. Everything is cheap individually but of course it all adds up. Since I'm bothered to post photos, my Zara top can come up as well!

Btw, don't be offended by the knickers. They're too cute to not show y'all! <3












































































































































































Last two are random, but who cares? ^^

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 8:34 PM