Friday, October 1, 2010

TIME TO REST.















RECESS HAS OFFICIALLY STARTED FOR ME! I've been waiting for this break for so long.

Can't wait to spend tomorrow loafing. XD Going for a massage, prolly meeting mum and sis for lunch, having dinner with the family, and doing some well deserved loafing before the projects attack me. ): Facial on monday; so NOT look forward to it. Will read Eat Pray Love within the next few days. (:

Caderas was mother tiring today. Siiigh. So fast. I'm gna hurt badly tomorrow. HAHAHA.

I want to do so many things. Watch the sunrise in crisp weather, laze on a blanket on the grass on a day that's sunny and warm without being sweltering, play at the beach, go to a theme park and eat churros, cotton candy, apples on a stick and popcorn in between roller coaster rides until I'm tired. Sigh. I want to do so many things.

I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.

One Hundred Years of Solitude, Gabriel García Márquez


xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 1:25 AM