Saturday, October 2, 2010

TIRED.

Caderas is getting fiercer. WHOO. Going for social night next week! YEY can't wait! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE. But I'm also getting fatter. And my face is now damn cui. SIGH.

Today after practice, met J and the motley crue (heh heh) and basically just ate dessert for lunch. I think that was it. We talked also luh; I guess that was the major part. XD I had teh bing with grass jelly! It was super good luh! The grass jelly was reaaaally smooth. The rest got mango shaved ice and some mango sago pomelo thingy. JS didn't get any, but he had half a duck for his mum. HAHA. Random. And I just realised all of their names start with J. Ohmygiddiness.

Anyways, after that we parted ways. J and I went to Bugis, where we visited Kino, moved on to Absolute Comics and then ABC bookstore and finally settled at J Co. for yogurt! Apparently I know him too well to fear for the relationship of two of our mutual friends to degenerate into FB. HAHAHAHA yeah facebook. Sure. Anyways after that we went to meet Steven! We went to town then went to like Zaras all over to find J's jacket. I got poisoned and bought a top. SIGH I NEED TO STOP THIS. HAHAHA. Steven called me a secondary school girl. Wts. Bu that fella is daaaamn fun. XD I had a good time!

Might be going to YS' later with a bunch of the gang to chill! OMG FINALLY CAN GET TGT. But depends on whether I get a ride or I just get motivated to go. XD Either that, or I might actually make it out quick enough for the last bus. Heh we'll see. Cause oh yes Dad just went to the airport! DC for a week again. Didn't ask him to get anything as a sort of repentance for the last trip where he bought my baby and its baby, but I told him to buy me anything pretty. HAHA ambivalent, and leaves lots of room for interpretation, or avoidance. XD

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 10:04 PM