Saturday, October 23, 2010

A WEEK.

OMG IT'S BEEN A WEEK SINCE I LAST BLOGGED?! NO WAAAAAY. My life has been so eventful huh. HAHAHAHA. This week was Wan Mai's fundraising, and they did really well! (: So happy for them. Cause of my constant support muh. HAHAHA. On monday, I couldn't stop laughing at Kelvin. HAHAHAHAHA. That idiot. XD

I can't wait for monday! Ponning AS to go meet Haniel and Xing for Suki! OMG winnn. Ponned AS last week too, cause I heard the presentations are crap so I'll just study myself. My bigger worry is that he'll return the mid terms, but nothing Shamus can't help me handle. XD Sigh. Now that deadlines are looming and finals are nail-bitingly near but I'm not doing anything about it, I'm feeling the stress. To make things worse, I'm not getting enough sleep. I KNOW RIGHT. GROAN.

Yesterday, I had dinner with the church girls at Manhattan Fish Market. The fish n chips are scrummy! We need to go to our gambling den again soon manz! HAHA. Brought the boy to meet them, FIRST TIME EVER! Heh this is so ground-breaking. XD Anyways, after that, we headed back to school for Symphonia's concert last night, and Kai Wen's concert today. I'm filled up to the ears (pardon) with music. Hahahaha. And I'll never look at my cousin in the same light again. XD

I love yoooou.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 11:17 PM