Saturday, November 13, 2010

I CAN'T BELIEVE I LAST POSTED 2 WEEKS AGO

My nails are growing WAY TOO LONG to type comfortably. This is weird but I want them to look pretty for the hols. HAHA.

Met up with Hanny, Kim and Hoots last night, brought the boy along. He's now met my church girls and JC kids. Hahahahaha it's so serious. (RANDOM BUT OMG THE SONG I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR FOR AGES JUST APPEARED ON AN AD ON THE RADIO AND NOW IT'S GONE AND I HAVE NOTHING THIS IS TORTURE ARRRRRGHHHH). Anyways, we had a real yummy italian meal, AWESOME PARMA HAM PIZZA, then went next door to Hard Rock Creamery for fab ice cream. I left a happy person, and not even finding out that the Crystal Jade bun I bought was sorta a "fake" cause it had no filling was bad enough to kill my feel good mood. (: But eventually something else did later on. Sigh. Oh wells. It's gna be something we're gna have to deal with. :/ ANYWAYS I was supposed to have pictures of dinner, but I took a pic of like the bread course then forgot about everything. FAIL SRSLY THIS IS SO ME SRSLY I think I'll do much better with a camera in hand.

Hanny's gone to taiwan! ): Bummed out that no one bothered to send him off, but I delivered him the truth just like the old days and he got pleased cause of that. (: Hope he survives!

Next week is MUGGING WEEK. Will die. Hahahaha but J and I have a ramen lunch with sis so it's all up close and personal. ^^ And Jing Yi will leave for Taiwan and like, when he returns, I'm leaving for Australia ohmy. ): We'll stand at the back. HAHA. I was thinking about how I always dance with Wei Cong, but the one day I danced with Jing Yi we got set our partners. But I'm really going along so well with him. He dances great! ^^ And the stunts we do tgt are fab. (Y)

So I'm exhausted. Gna play Zombie Farm on J's ipod touch which he so lovingly jailbroke for me so I could play all my games. <333 ttm srsly. (: TAAS Y'ALL.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 10:29 PM