Monday, November 29, 2010

Life Changing

So many things have been life changing this year for me. New relationships, with God, with my family and with new people. Big decisions I have to make, new experiences (work and school), new emotions and exposure to life outside of the safety bubble I've always been in. Life changing body mods, yes sounds awful but it's true, and a new love that continues to change my life everyday. (:

I know it's a little past thanksgiving, but I'd just like to say that I'm so grateful for being able to live a fortunately very comfortable life, with all the people who're important to me. I'm glad I'm so lucky, and I hope that God will continue to bless me. (: If I'm treated half as well as I am now, even, I'll be in the top 30th percentile of lucky people, so I need to remember that I have to be grateful for the little things in life!

I'll post a picture soon, about what inspired this post after most of y'all have seen me! HEEHEEXZXZ.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 2:07 AM