Wednesday, November 24, 2010

MY BIRTHDAY.




















OMG I WANTED TO POST PICTURES BUT I DELETED ALL BY ACCIDENT. ARGH!!!!! We'll have to make do with this mega old, super overused pic, which is somewhat appropriate cause it was spent with Fon and it was for Gerard's birthday celebration! What with the release of their new album, I feel it's (somewhat) relevant. ^^

Anyways it was just pictures of my cake, which was a chocolate gateau! Nothing fancy, very standard but it was that standard that I missed; milky chocolate and sweet butter cream! (Y) A funny affair, dad and sis singing in hushed tones in the living room at midnight plus cause I just concussed from 9 to 12 after we got home from my dinner at Ichiban Boshi! Mum called, and we really miss her! Pity she couldn't celebrate with me, but there's always when she returns! ^^

I also had pictures of my limited edition Za foundation case plus pouch and refill! But I don't think it's so limited edition anyways cause it's selling EVERYWHERE. I mean I know it's not gna be sold the whole time but there's still so many!!

Had a good time today, even though it wasn't with the amount of friends I'm used to. Essentially, dad, sis and J. Not tgt, obviously. HAHA. I studied today with him, as always. WE WENT TO GET MCR'S NEW ALBUM!!! GOT FREE POSTER. (Y) PS I bought chee cheong fun for him, and I forgot he doesn't like it. :/ Anyways he's such a sweetheart really, the presents he got for me were SO amazing. I love the boy soooo much! It wasn't just one, but THREE presents. A bar of good old gold mint chocolate (MAD LOVE), an old little music box that played Imagine, one of the most amazing songs of all time, aaaand, last but not least, A BOTTLE OF BURBERRY BEAT PARFUM. I DIED REPEATEDLY. This is the ultimate, really really ttm. I was really touched, inexplicably, and I couldn't help but get all emotional. Sigh. Oh my heart can't fill up anymore than it is now.

So that was all, not a super eventful birthday, like last year where there was a party and everything, but this is all that I need. To spend my birthday with the few people that are important to me. Although so many people are busy now and mum's away, I still love that the rest of the people that matter in my life were able to spend time with me on my special day. (:

I love you so much, it's like a freefall that never ends. <3

PS I FOUND OUT THAT MAIDEN'S COMING TO SINGAPORE. I'M DYING OMG SO TOTALLY GOINGGGGG.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 1:18 AM