Monday, December 20, 2010

I love oldies

And not just the pop ones. Go to blushingambition.bs.com She occasionally posts little music files and most of them are uh, gorgeous?

And. I also don't feel very happy nowadays. I think it's a whole bunch of things... But... I dno. I feel empty. Yet, complicated. Messy. I wish I could perhaps... Get into an accident? Then I might die and it wouldn't be my fault.

On a brighter note, I'm back from aussie! (: Gosh I missed Singapore! I'm just gna cut to the chase and post the stuff I got here! Not counting souvenirs. ^^ AND I'M SORRY ABOUT THE HEAPS OF VS BAG PICS BUT IT'S SO PRETTY I MEAN LOOK LOOK.

(2 Laptop cases: VS, Dangerfield; Summer tops, shorts and a leather skirt; Hat, Paul Frank giant lipsmacker, JEW CD, Takeout box speakers)



















Posted by Rebecca @ 12:54 AM