Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas!















Some of you know that I think everyday's christmas, but the actual christmas itself isn't all that awesome. I myself don't know why I'm like this, so we can rest our brains from figuring it out. (:

Today I was supposed to meet Fon at 11 at Punggol Park for a picnic! But I went to eat yumcha with family so finally met her at 12.30. It rained and for a moment we were like SHIIIIT but then it was alright. Unfortunately, after settling down for awhile, it started to rain again, so we went to the pavilion. Mosquitoes were assaulting us ALL THIS WHILE so we like gave up after trying the whole picnic thing for like 30 minutes and went off to her place, where Haniel joined us. (: Sat by the pool UNTIL IT RAINED AGAIN, so we went to RM until I had to leave for church. Had a great time laughing and HTHT-ing. I miss them so much. <3 I also bought a bear from Macs! (((((: I love them so much. <3

Went to church, and brought sis!!!! Amazing right omg. Then went to No Signboard with family to eat black pepper crab. So yummy. (: I had a great time today! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE.




















xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 1:27 AM