Thursday, December 9, 2010

Paying less is a beautiful thing.

BLOGGING FROM AUSSIE! ^^

I've only been here about 2 days, but I've already spent so much and bought so many things!!! Sooooo happy. ^^ We've been slacking around, walking quite a fair bit. The food's pretty good. Two things I've really noticed: 1. Aussie peas are really good. No srsly. They're tender enough that when you prod them plump greens with your fork, the prong pierces them just nice, but not so mushy that they squish right under. And 2. The women here ALL have big boobs. SIGH. Even the thin ones. I'm sooooooo jealous.

The best part of the trip is yet to come. HURRAY. Movieworld and Dreamworld the next two days! YEYYYYY. ^^ Then off to Sydney to see Sarah! Wheeeeeeeeeee! But I can't wait to get home either. Heex. Even though when I come back, school starts in about 2 weeks. Omg TOO BLOODY SOON.

Sad part, my nail has broken and my nailpolish is all coming off. ))))))): NUUUU. I still want them pretty when I return!! SIGH.

Oh and dance camp was fun. ^^ Slack, and had awesome workshops. SO inspired to learn Zouk!! No, not the club. XD

If only... Then we would be perfect.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 7:24 PM