Sunday, October 9, 2011

Bad Dreams

Are made of NOTHING. I think the important thing to remember is that when you wake up, it's not real. When you wake up, you get back to reality, and whatever you've been dreaming will vanish. Whether good or bad. We may feel a twinge of regret if we've been dreaming about something amazing, or relief, if the dream wasn't as wonderful as we'd all like them to be.

The last thing I'd like is for my rest time to be spoilt with bad dreams! Eurgh! On a side note, the boy is the most wonderful being in the worlddddd cause he didn't laugh at me when I told him about my dream. PLUS, not only did he NOT laugh at me, he actually reassured me. Even though it was ONLY a dream. RAWR HOW IS IT THAT YOU UNDERSTAND ME SO WELL NATE. Sighhh. <3

ANYWAYS.

STUDYING FOR MA TEST TOMORROW. Sigh. My productivity is starting to waver. D: I'M SLEEPING LATE TONIGHT AND WAKING UP EARLY TOMORROW. MURRRR. And I don't care if it means I have to eat to stay awake. And NO, that's not just an excuse to make myself a totally yummyyyy grilled cheese. :DDDDDDDDDDD

BALEHBABOO.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 9:04 PM