Tuesday, October 25, 2011

DYING.

Schoolwork is overwhelming me! Or maybe rather the thought of schoolwork I'll inevitably have to deal with soon. D: Sigh typicallll.

Attended korkor Daniel's wedding dinner on Sunday night! It was at Fullerton. Brings back Butter Fac memories. :D The food was pretty good, individual plate style. And I totally loved the concept of the wedding, even though I didn't actually attend. But I saw pictures and videos, and korkor Daniel had this whole Marvel/DC Superman theme around his photoshoot and concept. It was SOOOOO cool. Makes me wna have a fabulous wedding. :D Hear that Nate?!

Anyways I slept at 4.45 after a late night discussion with Nate, then met him at like 9.45 this morning. I was like dying when I woke up and basically suffered trying to pretend I was awake and alert in front of dad. But when I reached school at 8, the facade came crumbling down and I slept on my laptop case at the SOE benches for one and a half hours. HAHA.

Went for a random walk when Natey Watey came and hunted high and low for famous amos cookies to fulfill a craving. THEY'RE AWESOME SHITXZ LIKE ALWAYS.

Anyways I'm like trying not to collapse and die in psych class. I can only think about the sleep I'll be able to enjoy when I get home. ARGH GIVE ME BED NAO.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 1:48 PM